Sheraton Imperial, Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Sultan Ismail Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone 603-2717-9900 Fax 603-2717-9999
As you step into the plush lobby of the award-winning Sheraton Imperial, Kuala Lumpur , you can sense its grandeur and opulence. This urban recreation of Malaysian customs, culture, and heritage features imported Italian marble and polished timber complemented by Malaysian accents and attentive service. Adorned with original artwork, the ambiance in this five-star hotel is one of upscale luxury. VIDEO TOUR
The luxurious journey continues from the grandeur of the four-story high lobby atrium into our 398 guest rooms. The Executive Room will awe you with its spaciousness - measuring 42 square meters, it is the largest in the city for its category. Wake up each morning to the spectacular backdrop of either the Twin Towers or KL Tower. Further indulgences await in the Executive Club Room, where you will receive the ultimate in pampering, including 24-hour personalized Butler service and access to our exclusive Club Lounge.
We are only minutes away from the city's top commercial, shopping and business districts. Situated in the Golden Triangle, there is no shortage of leisure activities, from visiting the Petronas Twin Towers or KL Tower to teeing off on area golf courses, shopping at KLCC and Bintang Walk, or bargain hunting at Chinatown. The Hard Rock Café entertainment strip is just down the street and right outside our door is the dining and entertainment strip, Asean Heritage Row - a charming row of tastefully refurbished pre-war residences which now house a wide variety of restaurants, cafés, wine bars, and night spots. And you'll be able to access all parts of Kuala Lumpur and adjoining suburbs by hopping onto the Light Rail Transit (LRT) or the Monorail - both stations are a mere five minutes from the hotel entrance.
Or if you prefer to stay closer to "home," simply relax in the Jacuzzi or sample our restaurants' tantalizing cuisine, whether you're craving Dim Sum or Italian favorites.
Surround yourself with luxury and style during your medical travel journey at the Sheraton Imperial, Kuala Lumpur.
GUEST ROOMS & AMENITIES
Our 398 guest rooms feature elegant details and a feeling of sheer spaciousness for our medical tourism guests. Wake up each morning to the spectacular backdrop of either the Twin Towers or KL Tower. And while you soak in all the luxury, you can stay connected with family and friends via Internet Access, available in all rooms.
Measuring 42 square meters, the Executive Room is the largest in the city in its category. The exquisitely marbled bathroom with separate bath and shower unit is complemented with a superior range of bathroom amenities, guaranteed to perk up even the weariest body.
Take your pampering to the next level in the Executive Club Room. Recently refurbished, the room merges contemporary comfort with a cozy, modern ambiance. Our irresistibly inviting beds feature white goose down duvet and plush feather pillows. An exclusive health tourism retreat with high end amenities, the Executive Club Floor offers a myriad of benefits including personalized butler service, access to the private Club Lounge, complimentary breakfast, complimentary evening cocktails and hors' d'oeuvres, complimentary laundry or pressing (six pieces per day), and more.
Should you prefer to indulge further, our magnificent Executive Suites are luxuriously appointed and are perfect for cozy family getaways or sheer indulgence.
- Walk-in Closet
- Separate Bath and Shower Stall
- City View Room
- Executive Club Level Room
- Internet Service Provided in All Guest Rooms (Charge)
- Turn down Service
- Sound Proof Room
- Bathroom Telephone
- Hypoallergenic Pillows
- Spacious Bathroom
- 29" Television with Remote Control
- Over sized Room
- Microwave Oven
- Handicap Accessible Room
- V.I.P. Room
- Trouser Press
- Television with Remote Control
- Fax Machine
- Work Desk
- Non-Smoking Room
- Video Cassette Recorder or Player
- Connecting Room
- Welcome Gift
- Club Level Room
- Over sized Desk
- Executive Level Room
- Cable Channels
- Starwood Preferred Guest Room
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Deluxe Bath Amenities
- Radio/Alarm Clock
- CD Library
- Escort to Guest Room at Check-In
- In-Room Movies
- Honeymoon Suite
- Outlet Adapters
- DVD Player
- Smoke Detectors in Room
- Direct Dialing
- Grab Bars In Bathroom
- Dual-Line Telephone
- 24-Hour Butler Service
- Data Port
- Ergonomic Desk Chair
- Make-up/Shaving Mirror
- Maid Service
- Individual Climate Control
- Satellite Channels
- Mini Bar
- Air-Conditioned Room
- Executive Desk
- Coffee and Tea Maker
- Free In-Room Movies
- Free Daily Newspaper
- International Direct Dialing
- Video Library
- Accessible Shower and/or Bath
- Rollaway Beds
- Writing Desk
- In-Room Electronic Safe
- Signature Bath Amenities
- Dual-Line Speaker Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms. Fees on certain amenities/services may apply.
Fitness and Spa Facilities/Services
RESTAURANTS & LOUNGES
After a busy day of shopping and sightseeing, enjoy an intimate meal at any of our three signature restaurants. From tranquil meals in an Italian Villa to non-stop live action at our Pavilions Lounge, you'll find something for every mood.
The award-winning Villa Danieli Restaurant by the pool features a distinct Italian country-style decor and truly deserves its numerous awards as one of Kuala Lumpur's top dining outlets. With delicate fountains and trellises on the terrace, this unique restaurant serves up a delicious spread of authentic Italian specialties in a most romantic ambiance. Savor delights from wood-burning oven, sip a Bellini on the terrace before dinner, and enjoy the exclusive wine list.
The grand pagoda-style façade sets the tone for Celestial Court Restaurant, which serves exquisite Chinese cuisine in an ambiance of contemporary design and understated elegance.
Botanica Brasserie is the quintessential buffet outlet, with an airy alfresco-like ambiance. Offering one of the widest buffet spreads in town, it boasts of mouth-watering cuisine from around the world.
End your evening in the cozy setting of Pavilions Lounge, with some live music and a nightcap.
Villa Danieli Restaurant
Hours of Operation: 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM; 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Celestial Court Restaurant
Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM; Sunday 10:00 - 2:30 PM; 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Setting: All Day Dining
Hours of Operation: 6:30 AM - 1:00 AM
Atmosphere: Live Entertainment
Setting: Afternoon Tea
Hours of Operation: 10:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Hours of Operation: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
The Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur places you on the pulse of the city's superb choices. Centrally located within the Golden Triangle, we are close to the city centre's shopping, business, and entertainment hubs.
The world's tallest buildings - the Petronas Twin Towers and the Kuala Lumpur Tower - are both just a short walk away. You can also visit the city's many elaborate temples and mosques, all located within two kilometers of our hotel.
If you love to shop, you've come to the right place. Browse our on-site shops and then head out to explore the enticing malls and traditional markets. Some of the city's finest shopping is located at the Suria KLCC and Bintang Walk or local art and handcrafts are available at the Central Market and China Town.
Right outside our door is the bustling dining and entertainment hub, Asean Heritage Row. This charming row of tastefully refurbished pre-war residences is now home to a wide variety of quaint restaurants, cafés, wine bars, and nightspots. Be sure to visit The Loft, across the street from us, for a wide variety of foods and entertainment. For more information, please visit http://www.theloftkl.com. Further down the street, you will find the Hard Rock Café, TwelveSI, Beach Club, Thai Club, and more.
Access all parts of Kuala Lumpur and adjoining suburbs by hopping onto the Light Rail Transit (LRT) or the Monorail - both stations are a mere five minutes away.
- KLCC Twin Towers - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- National Mosque - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Bintang Walk - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Putra World Trade Center - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Hard Rock Café - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Kuala Lumpur Tower - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Lot 10 and Star Hill Shopping Areas - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Bukit Bintang Shopping District - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Central Market - 1.2 mi/2.0 km
- Chinatown - 1.2 mi/2.0 km
- Butterfly Farm - 1.9 mi/3.0 km
- Bird Park - 1.9 mi/3.0 km
- Parliament - 1.9 mi/3.0 km
- Sultan Sallehuddin Mosque - 2.5 mi/4.0 km
- Bangsar - 2.5 mi/4.0 km
- National Museum - 2.5 mi/4.0 km
- National Science Center - 9.3 mi/15.0 km
- Sunway Lagoon - 11.8 mi/19.0 km
- Zoo Negara - 12.4 mi/20.0 km
- Batu Caves - 12.4 mi/20.0 km
- Sepang Formula One Circuit - 43.5 mi/70.0 km
- The Loft Restaurants & Nightclubs: http://theloftkl.com
- Australian High Commission - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- PricewaterhouseCoopers - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Sun Microsystems - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Alcatel - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- AIG (American International Group) - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Exxon - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- American Express - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Mercedes Daimler-Chrysler - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Accenture (Formerly Andersen Consulting) - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Lucent Technologies - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Swedish Embassy - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Deutsche Bank - 0.6 mi/1.0 km
- Chinese Embassy - 1.2 mi/2.0 km
- Hewlett Packard - 1.2 mi/2.0 km
- Singapore High Commission - 1.2 mi/2.0 km
- Citibank - 1.2 mi/2.0 km
- Castrol - 1.2 mi/2.0 km
- British High Commission - 1.2 mi/2.0 km
- US Embassy - 1.9 mi/3.0 km
- Shell Malaysia - 4.3 mi/7.0 km
- Philip Morris - 5.0 mi/8.0 km
- Chevron Texaco - 6.2 mi/10.0 km
- Siemens Malaysia - 7.5 mi/12.0 km
- Pfizer Malaysia - 8.1 mi/13.0 km
- Cisco Systems - 8.7 mi/14.0 km
- Federal Express - 12.4 mi/20.0 km
- IBM - 12.4 mi/20.0 km