| Instituto Flikier De Rehabilitacion Oral
Instituto Flikier de Rehabilitacion Oral
P.O Box 80-6155 Forum Santa Ana
Rohrmoser From president Oscar Arias house
50 meters West # 36
San Jose, Costa Rica
The Instituto Flikier de Rehabilitación Oral is Costa Rica’s leading cosmetic and restorative dental spa. Here artistry meets science to provide a unique blend of caring, comfort and the most advanced medical tourism dental procedures available today.
Dr Flikier and his team are pleased to introduce you to our unique dental practice. Your need for healthy teeth and Gums is our main focus. Dr Flikier is known for treating each patient with individual care, knowing there is a different wants and needs for each one of his medical travel patients. Dr Flikier plans your treatment to achieve optimum dental health. His expertise in “restoring” teeth allows strong long lasting solutions. Rather than just “fill” teeth he restores teeth to their natural strength and beauty.
A specialist in each one of the areas performs the treatments
Dr. Simon Flikier Prostodontist Restorative Dentist
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- All porcelain Crown and bridge
- Full Mouth rehabilitation
- One hour laser whitening
- White fillings
- Digital radiography (99% less exposure)
By the specialist team
- Periodontal surgery (Gums Treatment)
- Endodontics (Root Canals)
- Orthodontic (Braces)
- Oral Surgery
INFRASTRUCTURE & TECHNOLOGY
Our office complies with the highest standards in the world and in accordance with the American Dental Association requirements.
With this exciting new technology instead of a trip to the developing tank, the dentist and patient can watch the pop up on a computer screen seconds after the device is inserted in to the patient’s mouth. The images are a higher resolution than film images and are stored in a computer memory, from which they can be easily retrieved combined and manipulated to supply more information. Most significantly patients are exposed to 1/10th the x-ray dosage typically delivered today.
Ultrasonic cleaning is a thorough and gentle way of removing tartar and plaque above and below the gum line. This mechanical device vibrates a small water-cooled metal tip that gently removes the unwanted deposits that build up on your teeth. This method is faster so more can be accomplished in an appointment. Hand instruments are a good follow-up to this treatment.
Beyond Whitening Accelerator
In just 60 minutes you can have beautiful white teeth. Our Accelerator cleans both the surface and the internal structure of the teeth. The cool-light tooth-whitening machine uses a narrow beam of high-intensity blue light with a wavelength of between 480 and 520 nanometers. A special optical process removes harmful infrared and ultraviolet light. A whitening fluid containing hydrogen peroxide and 20 nanometers silicon dioxide rapidly oxidizes the entire surface of all teeth in one short treatment, restoring them to a beautiful white. Using low temperature, cold light avoids irritation of the nerves of the teeth; it is a one-time treatment with no side effects, whitening the teeth for up to two years.
State of the art technology and materials are used for the lab work. Dr Flikier personally supervised the work performed, and is in constant contact with the technician to ensure high quality restorations.
All health tourism services related to oral health maintenance, including hygienist services are strictly based upon IMS regulations for infection control.
Dr Simon Flikier Z. - Clinical Director
Education - 1996 - 1999
- University Veritas San Jose, Costa Rica Doctor in Dental Medicine Academic Position: 1st place.
Post Grade 2000-2003
- Boston University Boston, USA
- CAGS in Prosthodontics
January – June 2000
- Hospital Clínica Bíblica San José, Costa Rica Full Time general Dentistry.
June 2003- May 2004
- B.U. Dental Health Centre at 930 commonwealth Ave. Boston, Ma. Restorative Dentist, Clinical Instructor of Restorative Sciences/ Biomaterials.
September 2003-May 2004
- Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. Teaching in the pre-doctoral program in the clinic, Clinical
- Instructor Department of General Dentistry
- Private Practice, Restorative Dentist. Clinical Director, Instituto Flikier de Rehabilitación Oral San José Costa Rica.
- ULACIT School of Health Sciences Teaching in the pre-doctoral program in the clinic, Clinical instructor Department of Prosthodontics.
- Utilización del dique de hule en Costa Rica. (utilization of dental dam in Costa Rica) Academia costarricense de congreso odontológico 1999.
- Case Study presentation, E-learning BU Dental Continuing education web page 2002-
- Member of the national Dentist association San Jose Costa Rica. (Registered as Specialist in Prosthodontics)
- Member of the American College of Prosthodontics
- Member Costa Rica s Prosthodontist association
- Associate Fellowship World Clinical Laser Institute.
Table clinic presentations
- Northeastern American college of prosthodontists, Boston Ma, 2002.
- American college of prosthodontists, Orlando Fl, 2002.
- Academy of fixed prosthodontics, Chicago Il, 2003.
- Boston University Medical Health Centre, Boston Ma, 2004.
- Advanced Materials MDC, Manufacturera dental continental, S. A. de C. V.
- Actualization Seminar Oral Surgery, Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica, May 26, 27 and 28, 1999.
- X Dental Baylor Week Congress, UCR. August 2 to 6, 1999.
- Actualization Seminar in Endodontics, Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica, August 22, 26 and 27, 1999.
- Dental Implants and latest advances in Prosthodontics. U Latina, March 21, 2000.
- XV Scientific Dental Meeting, A.C.C.O, May 24 to 27, 2000.
- Tenth Annual International Symposium on Implantology. Sulzer Medica, May 14 to 19, 2001.
- Tenth Annual International Symposium on Implantology. Boston University, May 17 to 19, 2001.
- Lecture/Hands-On Workshop on the 3i System, 3i, May 16, 2001.
- Sensible Implant Dentistry, Bicon, May 15, 2001.
- Fifty First Annual Scientific Session, The American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics. February 22 - 23, 2002.
- Diagnosis and Management of TMJ syndrome, Boston University, March 22 2002.
- Henry M. Goldman Symposium: The Future of Dental Medicine, September 21 and 22, 2002.
- Electric Toothbrush Forum, Boston University, October 26, 2002.
- Implant Surgical Training Session, Centerpulse, November 6, 2002.
- Surgical and Prosthetic Aspects of the 3i Implant System. 3i, May 13, 2002.
- 85th Annual Scientific Session. The Academy of Prosthodontics. May 1 to 5, 2003.
- Backward Planning- The Key Issue for a Successful Perio-Implant Prosthetic Rehabilitation, Boston University, March 3, 2003.
- Friadent Implant System Hands-On, Dentsply, May 13, 2003.
- Twelfth Annual International Symposium on Implantology. Boston University. May 12 to 17, 2003.
- 12th Annual International Symposium on Implantology, Centerpulse. May 14, 2003.
- Introduction to the camlog Surgical System: Surgical and Restorative. CAMLOG. May14, 2003.
- General Dentistry and Geriatric Dentistry: Boston University. June 20, 2003.
- World Clinical Laser Institute, Orlando September, 2004.
- Dr. Ilan Grunhaus –Periodontist, Boston University
- Dr. Christopher Lang – Endodontist, San Luis Potosí
- Dr. Ivan Navarro – Implantologist, Miami University
- Dr. Fernando Murcia – Orthodontist, Universidad Javeriana
|| | |