The Marena Group, Inc.
650 Progress Industrial Blvd
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Tool Free Phone: 1-888-462-7362
Website: Marena Group
Email: Marena Group Email
Welcome to Marena Group
Compression garments that comfort both doctors and patients.
Recommended by more than 4,000 medical professionals worldwide, Marena’s Comfortwear® products combine leading edge technology and superior design to make our post-surgical compression garments the most effective and comfortable for medical tourism patients.
Compare the science, feel the difference
F5 is a revolutionary new textile science
F5 brings together five leading edge stretch fabric performance characteristics to create the most comfortable and effective compressionwear available in the health tourism industry. Because of F5 science Marena Comfortwear feels more like a layer of skin than a compression garment.
Medical travel patients who use Comfortwear® experience less discomfort than patients who wear other compression garments, particularly those made of Powernet fabric, and are more likely to adhere to their doctor’s prescribed wearing instructions.
- Power / Stretch - Three dimensional stretch – not one or two-dimensional like all other fabrics - makes Comfortwear superior in providing supportive compression as it comfortably squeezes the patient’s body.
- Softness - ComfortWeave fabric molds like a second skin because it is made of a proprietary blend of INVISTA’s LYCRASOFT® and TACTEL fibers, certified as the softest, best performing textile fibers available today.
- Durability - Manufactured with a patent-pending knitting design and tested in the laboratory, ComfortWeave fabric holds its shape even after 60,000 flexes and 30 extreme washes.
- Moisture Management - Comfortwear™ garments meet Invista Coolmax® standards for dryness, cooling effect, and moisture absorption.
- Antimicrobial - The first compression garment with permanent antimicrobial agents, Marena Comfortwear inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew leaving patients feeling cleaner and fresher even after long periods of wear.
Compression Garment Information
Please visit our website at: Marena Group
For More Information
Call us direct at: 1-888-462-7362 (1-888-4-Marena)