Max Super Specialty Hospital
1 Press Enclave Road
Saket, New Delhi 110017
Max Healthcare offers a comprehensive and advanced Cardiac Care Program encompassing all areas of Cardiology, Vascular Medicine and medical tourism support services.
- Preventive Cardiology
- Non Invasive Cardiology and Diagnostics
- Clinical Cardiology
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology (including peripheral vascular interventions)
- Electrophysiology, Pacemaker and Arrhythmia Services
- Cardiac Surgery including Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Acute MI services with Control Command Center
- Emergency services
- Nuclear Diagnostic Services
- Advanced CT Scan Imaging
- Support Services
Max Institute of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Surgery is a state-of-the-art facility located in South Delhi. It is a tertiary care center designed to provide the highest levels of professional expertise and patient care in India and its neighboring countries.
It has a team of highly experienced surgeons of repute lead by Dr. S. K. S. Marya. The hospital has high quality equipment and uses the finest quality of imported and standard implants for all procedures. The operation theaters have been made as per international health tourism specifications using ultra-clean air exchanges and follow the highest standards of infection control matching the best in the world. The hospital also provides specialized physiotherapy and support services to medical travel patients.
Procedures & Surgeries
- All forms of Coronary, Carotid, Renal & Peripheral Angiographies
- All forms of Coronary, Carotid, Renal & Peripheral Angioplasties and Stenting
- Balloon Mitral, Aortic and Pulmonary Valvuloplasty
- Rotational and Directional Atherectomy
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- All forms of Coronary and Peripheral Thrombectomy
- Septal ablation for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Devise Closure ASD, VSD, PFO
- Stent for Co Arctation of Aorta
- All forms of Pediatric Interventions including a trial septostomy, devise closure for ASD, VSD, PDA.
Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology
- Electrophysiology Study (EPS)
- Radio Frequency Catheter Ablation (RFA)
- Pacemaker Implantation (Dual Chamber)
- Biventricular Pacemaker Implantation for heart failure
- AICD / Combo Device Implantation
- Off Pump and On Pump coronary artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- All forms of complex cardiac surgeries for paediatrics and adult congenital heart defects.
- Cardiac Surgery of Neonates & Children
- Valve Replacements & Repairs including Ross Procedure.
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Minimally Invasive & Key Hole Cardiac Surgery (MIDCAB)
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Surgery for Arrhythmias
- Surgery for Congestive Cardiac Failure including Cardiac Transplantation and Assist Devises.
- Cardiovascular including Minimally Invasive Bypass Surgery
- Thyroid Clinic-I-131 Therapy for Thyrotoxicosis and Carcinoma Thyroid
- Sr-89/P-32 Therapy for Palliative Bone Pain Relief
Joint Replacement Surgery
State-of-the-art computer assisted Orthopedic Surgery
- Total and Partial (Unicompartmental)
- Fixed and Rotating Platform - Primary and Revision
- Conventional and Minimally invasive surgery
- Surface Hip replacement
- Bone conserving (allows extra movements, such as sitting on the floor)
- Partial and Total Hip replacement
- Cemented, uncemented and hybrid hip replacement
- Primary and revision Hip
- Replacement (Redo of failed hips)
- Metal on Metal Hip replacement
- Ceramic Hip replacement
- Partial and Total shoulder replacement
- For arthritis and trauma
- Primary and revision surgery
- Replacement following tumor removal
- For arthritis patients
- Primary and revision
Replacement of small joints of hand
Replacement of wrist joint
Replacement of big toe joint for twisted painful toes
Bilateral i.e. Both or any two joints replaced together as in Knees, hips or a knee and a hip
Replacement of small joints of hand
All type of Arthroscopic Surgeries of Knees and Shoulder joints (Including ligament reconstructions)
Complex trauma management (All types of fractures)
Sports injuries management
Surgeries of spine including those for disc, trauma, infection and deformities
Orthopedic diseases and afflictions in children (Pediatric orthopedics)
International Patient Services
The institute has a comprehensive international services program managed by professionals with vast experience in services industry. Salient features of this program are as follows:
- Initial screening to diagnose and assess the nature and severity of the ailment.
- Telemedicine evaluation and recommendation
- Diagnosis and treatment at the hospital.
Recover in comfort
All services at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket are designed keeping in mind the patient’s needs. It has large, comfortable rooms (suites, deluxe, standards and economy) and services are delivered through specially trained nursing staff, F&B services professionals, and house keeping services professionals ensuring global standard of hygiene and infection control. It is a world-class hospital, delivering a seamless and unique experience. The staff of the hospital is trained to go extra mile to ensure a positive and unique customer experience.